A weekend full of sewing for me! I made a bunch of bibs for more friends that have had babies last week. I am so very glad to hear that all my friends all had very healthy babies and everybody is doing great!
So, check out the bibs... I have to put the snaps on them (doing them now, but it's noisy so I need to take a break). There are a couple that are missing in the photo because I already wrapped them. I am now giving 3 bibs away to the new families. This is because I have had so many compliments on the bibs and I am not sure about the burp clothes.
I also attempted to make our nephew little booties... it didn't go so well. I think it is because I am a visual learner and I can't quite picture exactly what I am suppose to be doing from the instructions (they are all written - no pretty pictures for me). I screamed and yelled at the booties, but they wouldn't cooperate. This is what happened to one of them last night...
I'll take the booties to my mom's house and she can help me sort it out. I think my problem is that I may have put the velcro strips on incorrectly. Maybe. I'm not too sure.
I'm off to Calgary for a short visit. I have some big plans while I am there:
1. Take Anna to gymnastics - Wednesday
2. Meet Matthew - Wednesday
3. Take Madison swimming or to the zoo - Thursday
4. Hang out with Dave (my best friend and Madison's dad) - Thursday night
5. Finish the booties and baby towel for the baby shower - Friday night?? Unless needing to get wasted with friends?
6. Hang out with my cousin Laura - Saturday
7. Go to Tracy's baby shower with Matthew - Saturday - Have to drag Laura along too
8. Hang out with the Fam-damily - Sunday
Fefff... big plans! See you when I get back! Hopefully I will have successful booties pictures!