Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy December - Annual Wreath

Welcome to December everyone! Do you all have your Christmas shopping done? I will admit - I am almost done. I only have my dad to buy for and he is definitely the most difficult to find the perfect gift for. Any suggestions??

One quick side note - Shea went to see Santa! He was so cute! I know I am biased though :)
Shea & Santa

my_wreath
My Wreath for 2010


Today my friend and I went to the annual wreath making class. This year I had no real inspiration like I usually do and you can tell! I used all sorts of different materials and I now call it the "Spastic Wreath". Hahahaa...

pk_wreath
PK's Wreath for 2010


PK's wreath turned out FABULOUS! She used cedar this year with some fantastic accents. I really like the cones in the middle.

Hard to believe last year we were both pregnant and sick during the class! Now we have amazing little people to enjoy this time of year with.

Here are our previous wreaths:
2007: no picture taken - boo hoo
2008: http://arianephillips.blogspot.com/2008/12/wreath-making-class.html
2009: http://arianephillips.blogspot.com/2009/12/yearly-wreath-making.html

No comments: