Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photos are Back!

Alrighty! I found the camera charger (don't ask where I found it... I feel pretty silly!).

First I want to show off what I received from a swap I participated in. MelMakesPretty sent me this beautiful necklace and bracelet. She is also from Australia, so we swapped chocolates... yummy! I can't wait to try them out. I wasn't able to take photo's of what I made her - but I made her a pillow and a pin cushion, like the one I made myself. Hopefully she will take some photo's that I can post on here.





Here is some of the fabric I bought the other day. Yikes! What am I going to sew with all of it? My favourite is the penguins - I think they rock! So, I am definitely going to make myself something out of that fabric!

1 comment:

Mel Makes Pretty said...

Yes I do want to know where you found it! I'm gald you liked them. I had fun making them for you.
Photos are now up on my blog so feel free to cut and paste.
And that penguin fabric is too cute!
Bless,
Mel