Friday, December 18, 2009

Remember this?


Okay, I know that I am not a huge fan of the cold - but there is some activities that I miss now that I live in a milder climate. Here are some of the things I miss:

- ice skating outside
- making coloured blocks... loved this!!
- tobogganing (or tubing)
- bumper skiing (ya ya - I know it is dangerous, but still wicked fun!!!!)
- snowball fights
- Christmas lights shinning in the snow

Well, only a couple more days left until we head back to Calgary where hopefully we will get to enjoy some of the winter fun! Hopefully it won't be too cold!

1 comment:

It's Our Life said...

Because we had a dog as part of our family for all of my childhood we were programmed to stay away from the yellow snow, but the rest of it looks nice! Have fun in Calgary!