Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Grass is Green

The painting is done in the room now and it looks amazing! Steph used a stencil and some low tack adhesive to get the grass on most of the wall, but did have to free hand paint some of the grass around the corners of the room. It didn't take her as long as I thought and she now has the room cleaned up and ready to go! We will take some better pictures of the whole room in the next couple days, but I wanted to show you the animals with the grass. Don't they look great?






In other news, still no sign of this baby deciding it wants to make it's grand entrance. So, I have been put on the wait list to be induced. The wait list is based on priority, staffing and available beds at the hospital. This means I am basically on-call! It could be any time! Very exciting!

To keep my mind off the wait - I have been cleaning. I hand washed the kitchen floors, washed all the stairs and now am starting on the bathroom floors. My floors have never looked nicer! Soon I am going to run out of cleaning to do.

Hope you are all having a great week!
.::. Ariane .::.

1 comment:

It's Our Life said...

that does look amazing. Good job! I love the birds coming out of the corner.