Friday, March 12, 2010

No Baby Yet... But the Room is Coming Along!

Steph and I made it through the Olympics without any problems or complications. Attending the games was amazing! Some of my favourite moments were (in no particular order):
  • Joannie Rochette skating her short program. The atmosphere in the arena was spectacular and nothing like I have ever felt before.

  • The Women's Gold Medal Hockey game!!! WOO HOOO! It was so great seeing the ladies play so well against their USA rivals!

  • Curling preliminary games - What a great party to be at! So much fun!

  • Steph took most of the pictures, but has forgotten her cable for her camera, so I will post pictures of the Olympics later.

    Well, I am patiently awaiting the arrival of the baby - though, those who are close to me are probably questioning the "patiently" comment. I started acupuncture a couple weeks ago to help induce labour and I believe it has helped prepare my body and baby for the delivery. Now if only it could speed it up! There is no more room for this child to grow! :) Hopefully it will happen any day now.

    Steph is working away at finishing the painting today. Tomorrow is her birthday, so we will give her the day off and take her to Alice in Wonderland and then for some gluten free pizza! Happy Birthday Auntie Stephie!!!

    Auntie Steph painting the birdies


    Here are some pictures of the other animals:




    No comments: