Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekend Fun in Vancouver

We are off to Vancouver for the weekend. DB's work is hosting a BBQ and paying for our travel and accomodations. Should be okay.

The best thing about going to Vancouver for the weekend is that I get to go to IKEA! There is no IKEA stores on the island. I started making a list of the things I wanted to buy, but the major thing that I wanted to get is a shelf for the guest bedroom. However, db says it won't fit in the car :( Booooo.... Oh well. I am not sure when we will be able to get the shelf then. Other than the shelves, I wanted to get some wooden hangers, picture frames, white towels, and maybe some fabric. The fun part of IKEA is walking around and getting inspiration!

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

The Sénéchals said...

Oooh, I LOVE IKEA too! I'm sure you remember :) Have fun!