Friday, September 7, 2007

Work and Play

Wow! I can't believe we are into September already! Where did the summer go? For the long weekend, I went to Nanaimo for a baseball tournament. db decided not to go because of his back... he received his results - it is a protruded disc. Yikes! He is off to a sports physio therapist next week - so hopefully that helps!

On Wednesday my parents arrived! Yeah! I had 2 jobs for my dad to do while he was here: 1) fix the stove as the right side of the stove doesn't work 2) fix the dishwasher. Of course my dad has already fixed the stove and is in the process of fixing the dishwasher! I love dads :)

Yesterday was my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary! They went golfing at Bear Mountain during the day. Then we went to the Canoe Club for a wonderful dinner! Today the plan is to go to Jordan River and look at some land that they may buy. Lucky for us the weather has been beautiful. For the rest of the weekend, we have no concrete plans, but probably a little shopping will be involved!

On the home front, the bathroom is done! WOOT! I will post pictures next week. Okay - I cheated a little bit - I had to get my dad to help finish it. It feels great to have it completly finished!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: