Saturday, March 15, 2008
Meme: 7 Random Things
My sister @ Bright Turquoise tagged me for a meme (see below for details for memeing).
7 Random things about me...
1. I don't believe in random... I think that everything has a pattern (you just have to look long enough). Maybe it is because even when I try to be random, there is alway a pattern. I use to try and make beaded necklaces that had no pattern, but if you really looked at them, there was alway a pattern.
2. One of my hero's is my grandma Ruth. I think she is an amazing person and I hope I become more like her as I grow up.
3. Like my sister, I rarely wear matching socks. I feel like folding socks is a waste of time and I rather waste my time doing other stuff.
4. I still haven't unpacked all the boxes since we have moved into our house (over a year ago). Mostly the boxes contain my craft stuff, books, and random other things.
5. I love making lists! I have a little book in my purse that I write down my lists for various stuff. Some of my current lists are: 2008 Christmas Presents (i.e. My Mom, my dad, Steph...); Movies to rent; Books to read; Things to buy; Stuff I want.
6. I am the worst gardener ever. I buy plants, but then forget to water them, so db has to take care of them.
7. I love this commercial and I have no idea why!
I'm tagging some peeps for this meme thing. The people I'm tagging are (sorry - I don't really know 5 people that blog):
“7 Things” Meme How To:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs
5. Have fun!