Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Pin Cushion and Organizer by Oh Fransson!



It's time to craft something for myself! When I sew, I can't seem to be organized and there is pins everywhere, I can't find my seem ripper or my scissors and there is little threads everywhere! Searching around the common blogs that I read, I noticed that Oh Fransson has a Pin Cushion and Organizer tutorial (the tutorial is actually on Sew Mama Sew's blog, but can be linked from Oh Fransson also). I am still debating on what fabric I want to use - I did pick up some nice fat quarters recently - I might have to dive into those! Once I am done - I will post pictures!

So, this is my next project! Hopefully this will keep me somewhat organized, so I don't have to spend so much time searching for my scissors and that db can actually enter the sewing/computer room without seeing my huge mess!

Link to Download Oh Fransson's PDF instructions is available at this link: http://www.sewmamasew.com/media/blog/SMSPincushionOrganizer.pdf

No comments: