Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 2 & 3 of Sew Kids Clothes Challenge

So, I didn't get to sew a whole hour on either Day 2 or Day 3. With db being away in Boston for work, I am finding getting everything done in a day challenging. I really don't know how single parents do it all the time! I am exhausted and it has only been 4 days.

However, I did get some sewing done and finished one bib! It took me 3 days to finish one bib... yikes! I just have to put the snaps on it and it is ready to go! The next bib I make I will make some adjustments.

I have left my camera in the car, so I don't have a picture of the bib yet, but I will take one tonight! Also, today is Shea's 6 months and it is my birthday! I can't believe he is 6 months old - where does the time go?

I will post his 6 months photos soon :)

1 comment:

Mel Makes Pretty said...

Happy Birthday Ariane. I hope you had a lovely day and have a super crafty fantabulous year to come.
XO Mel