Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids Clothes Challenge

On Elsie Marley's blog, she is having a kids clothes challenge this week. I have been meaning to make Shea a whole bunch of bibs since he started eating solid food this week. Here is my chance! The guidelines say that I should sew an hour everyday for 7 days :) I am not really going to post my pictures on their flickr site because I don't think bibs constitute as clothes. BUT - I will post pictures here!

So, starting real foods has many challenges, but we are slowly working through them. He likes pears, applesauce, banana, warm carrots and rice cereal. We are going to stick with these food for about a week and then maybe try some more veggies. Any suggestions?

Here is the video of Shea eating his rice cereal for the first time - so funny!

No comments: