Some great news this past week: Sean & Liz got engaged; Erin & husband had a healthy baby boy; Amber & partner had a healthy baby boy! Congratulations to all!
Now it is time to look back on what I wanted to get done in 2008 and see how I did:
3. Refinish bookshelf -started!
4. Finish unpacking (Yikes!!)
5. Finish Guest Suite (aka - mother-inlaw-suite) - uh oh!
a. hang shelves - didn't get a chance to buy them yet!
b. curtains?? - naw - scratch this off
c. side tables - still deciding
6. Touch up downstairs bathroom paint - paint is out... not done yet... yikes!
9. Go to London to see Steph - planned for March 2009
10. Find somethign for above fireplace - ughhh - I have had no luck finding anything
11. Hange tiles above stove - seriously? Why haven't I done this?
13. Write more to Jenn - I know, I was horrible this year. This is the year!
16. Get hallway painted - Maybe this year?
17. Find flooring for bathrooms and kitchen - Maybe this year?
18. Hang wordpress drawer - Can't do this until the hallway is painted!
So, as you can see, not too bad. Still lots of little things on the to-do list. I will be making a new list for this year soon!
Hope everyone has a fabulous year!