Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dress for the Wedding - Isadora Clothing



I have been going shopping and shopping and even more shopping looking for a nice comfy dress to wear to our friends wedding. Panic struck me this weekend when I realized the wedding was only 2 weeks away and I have a to-do list as long as my arms. Plus, I am not a big fan of clothes shopping. I am impatient and I just want to find something nice at the first stop.

Anyways, I was complaining about shopping to my sister when we started to search online. I did a quick search on etsy and found Isadora, a local etsy seller that had some cute dresses. I sent her a message requesting to try the chameleon wrap dress on before I bought it. That is where I was this afternoon! It is such a nice material, it's soft and elegant but very comfy. I am glad I found this seller!

She also mentioned that she will be hosting a local craft fair in April. Once all the details are sorted out - I will post the information on here.

WOOT! Happy Wednesday! One less thing I have to worry about!

1 comment:

It's Our Life said...

I assume you look fabulous in that dress, I love the halter style top!
Looking forward to see photos of you wearing it